Big News...

It has been a long time! I think I got way too burned out on Blog Every Day In May and was just over blogging for a minute! Plus I have been having such a blast this summer I just didn't have that much time to write! :)

Some things we've been doing:
In June, we spent almost every weekend in Lake Tahoe! We also went to San Diego for my brother Zack's Graduation from UCSD! 

We had an amazing time visiting with him and celebrating! We also celebrated Ashlyn's 10th birthday! We went wine tasting with Mike and Ann to celebrate Father's Day! 

We also had a little family movie night at the park!

During July, we celebrated the 4th of July in Lake Tahoe. 


I finished up special education summer school. James bought a dirt bike! We did a weekend trip with my mom and step-dad and sister to Minden, Nevada so that the boys could ride their toys!

 I got new eye glasses! 

We celebrated Becca's 17th birthday with a camping theme! I made darling s'more cake pop treats! 

Stefanie and I started a really great work out (for a week)! James, Garrett and I went to see Fitz and the Tantrums at Ace of Spades in Sacramento!

 And on the last day of July, I found out...

I GOT A JOB!
I am pretty much ecstatic! I still have to do an interview with a person in HR but I should be all good to go! Honestly, I think I am still in shock! It isn't my dream job but I really was feeling like giving up, I even am on the wait list for several college classes as my back up plan! I was starting to think teaching wasn't in my life plan! But I'm back in the game, teaching may not be my lifelong career but it will definitely be a good start towards James and my life together! FINALLY! I'm just so happy!

Now, today is the first day of August. I've been seeing a lot of fall stuff start to hit the shelves and can't wait for the weather to start cooling down! I can finally see fall on the horizon! I've been dreaming of pumpkins, apples, wine tasting trips, 1st anniversary Oregon trip, scarves, jeans and boots for a while! I'm glad the end of summer is near!


post signature

Comments