Hubbs Stocking Stuffers



I'm really not sure how so many teachers have time to blog frequently, teach, and maintain their family lives! I've found it to be difficult to make the time to blog frequently myself! However, it is nearing the end of the year and our lives are changing, thus I'm making a vow to blog at least once per week for all of 2015. It might not seem like much but I think it is a good start for myself! That's only 52 posts and each post usually takes only about 20-40 minutes of my time.

We are only a few days away from Christmas and I thought I would share the items I'm stuffing my hubby's stocking with! About a week ago I was able to buy a Clarisonic Mia3 which I am in love with, and surprisingly my hubbs loves it too! So I bought him this great Lab Series face wash! Last year for Christmas I bought him The Art of Shaving Shaving Cream and he loved it so it's time for a refill! You can never go wrong with candy, our favorite is Sea Salt and Almonds in Chocolate so I picked out one of those bars AND a Pistachio and Cherry bar! Though not shown below I also picked up a copy of his favorite movie Dumb and Dumber! And finally, this awesome helicopter won't fit in the actual stocking but I think it will be a great surprise from Santa!


Stocking Stuffers for Hubby


Well now I'm off to bake some of my favorite Christmas Snowball Cookies! You can find the recipe here, I like to either add bits of peppermint OR pistachios and cranberries for some green and red color! I hope you enjoy every bit of your Christmas holiday!

post signature

Comments