Little Baby Wiegand #2

So I guess since Stella has been born I haven't really made time for my blog but if you couldn't tell from the title of this post - 
we're having another baby! 
We are so excited! I thought it would be important to get back to my blog whenever I can to document this pregnancy so that some day our family can look back and see all the craziness that it has been! :)

So here is a few of the ultrasound pictures we've got so far!
This picture is at 9 weeks when the little nugget was barely half an inch.

This picture is at almost 13 weeks when baby is actually starting to look like a baby!

We did get another ultrasound with lots of pictures but I haven't changed them to digital yet! The ultrasound technician said that baby looks beautiful and was moving around and wiggling like crazy! I can't wait until I can feel all those wiggles!

So in the first trimester we told our family and friends! We shared the news with our family on Christmas again by giving them all an ornament with the news!
Everyone was very happy and surprised!

Baby number two is due July twenty-second!

We then shared the news with our friends and the world on Facebook with this family photo!
Our New Years Eve Family Announcement!

Finally, I thought it would be nice to do these little check-ins again!

How far along: 14 weeks
Gender: unknown
Weight gain: +3lbs
Maternity clothes: Maternity Jeans because they are so comfortable but some of my regular pants still fit too!
Stretch marks: none yet!
Belly button in or out: In
Sleep: If Stella slept through the night then my sleep would be great! Starting to get a bit uncomfortable and feel like I won't have much longer of being able to sleep on my belly or back at all!
Best moment this week: Getting to talk all about babies with my old friend Megan!
Worst moment this week: gas- bleh
Miss anything: Not really :)
Movement: Not yet.....
Cravings: So different from my last pregnancy- I'm actually enjoying salads and healthy foods! I again get something stuck in my head then want that later- it was ice cream the other day- but it doesn't happen too often!
Queasy or sick: Out of this stage thankfully!
Looking forward to: Getting Stella back on track since she has been sick and hopefully getting better sleep soon!
Not looking forward to: Working all week- even though it should be an easy one!








post signature

Comments