Pineapples...

Holy Moly! Our baby girl is as big as a pineapple these days! Today marks the beginning of 31 weeks! The Bump says that our baby is estimated 15.2-16.7 inches and is 2.5-3.8 pounds! I can't believe it! I get to go to the doctor tomorrow to hear her sweet heart beat! Since our sweet girl is as big as a pineapple I thought it would be a perfect time to share my top 5 pineapple items for baby and mama right now!

For Mini
1. How stinkin' presh is this? The gold pineapples on the skirt just kill me!

2. Pineapple sunnies! Because it doesn't get much cuter!

3. I have to get this adorable dress! My little would look so sweet in this! Potential to be a newborn coming home outfit!

4. I have heard great things about Nature's Baby Organics brand! Anything coconut/pineapple scented always smells so amazing to me!

5. Isn't this so sweet? I'm just picturing my little summer baby with this darling headband! I can't wait!

For Mama

1. I bought this chapstick on a recent trip to Lake Tahoe and L-O-V-E it! It smells/tastes so good and is organic!

2. I adore all of the Alex and Ani charm bracelets! I love that they are made in the USA and each signify something different! This one is supposed to represent welcome, warmth, & friendship!


3. I CAN NOT WAIT TO MAKE THESE! In just two weeks we'll be moving into our new house and I think these are the first things I'm going to make, then I'm going to sit on our deck in the sun and enjoy every second of them!

4. In mid-June I am going to Disneyland with my BFF, her little (who's turning 4 this summer), and her sister! Since I obviously can't ride all the rides, or drink any fun CA Adventure beverages I am thoroughly looking forward to eating my way through the park! Starting with a Dole Whip! 

5. If baby girl gets a cute pineapple headband, I've gotta have one or a few to match! I am a HUGE fan of 6D Hair Ties! This is a local CA (Los Angeles) company that does all their business in the USA! The owner Amy, is such a doll and has really dedicated herself to creating a great company! Check out the "About Us" on her website!

I can't wait to get my hands on some of these adorable pineapple products but am even more anxiously waiting to get my hands on our sweet pineapple girl!

Gender: Girl!
Weight gain: I'm over this category! haha- but really about 26lbs.
Maternity clothes: If only I could wear sweats and t-shirts every day (6 more days till summer vacation)!
Stretch marks: No change
Belly button in or out: I mean it's totally flattening out, but there is still a bit of an "innie"
Sleep: Definitely getting up to pee more frequently!
Best moment this week: Being done with report cards for school!
Worst moment this week: Our cat, Donner, brought a dead bird in the house to play with!
Miss anything: Not being achy 
Movement: Lots every day- started kick counts now too!
Cravings: Lots of peaches, but definitely pineapple today! :)
Queasy or sick: Nope
Looking forward to: Going to the doctor tomorrow and being done with school next week
Not looking forward to: Becca moving to Japan for the summer- in two days (check out roamingsasquatch.blogspot.com for more on her travels)

post signature

Comments