BIG NEWS

BIG NEWS
tba
soon

I have something to share I am so excited about, but I can't quite yet! Until then, I thought I would post a bit of an update. I have had the last two weeks off-I updated about last week already with our visit to San Diego. This week I planned to work on updating my cover letter and resume but I have spent a lot of time procrastinating doing other things! Honestly now that I'm thinking about it I haven't done a lot of things! (lol) 

Mostly I have been working out- I went running on Monday (4miles in 53 minutes), Tuesday Stefanie and I went to the gym (45mins of strength training), wednesday I took the day off, yesterday I did a 3.2 mile run on the treadmill, then Stef and I did Bi's & Tri's for about 25 minutes! Now this morning I am going to Hatha Flow Yoga at the gym with Aunt Heather!

Oh, this week my family had a homemade pizza night! It was so much fun Becca & I made the dough (herb, gluten free, whole wheat and cornmeal), Jason made the tomato sauce and my mom got all the toppings we could need! 

I am also planning to apply to volunteer at Sutter Roseville Medical Center. I think it is something that will be really rewarding to me. I feel like I have enough time in my schedule especially with summer soon approaching that I should be giving back or doing something for others (instead of sitting around on the computer all morning or afternoon). I volunteered there about 13 years ago and I feel like I could have done more!

hmm, well as I write this I am watching Grey's Anatomy and I can't really focus on writing, sooo that's all she wrote (for now)
xoxo

Comments