feeling good feeling great....

taking 5 minutes out of my morning to write a few things down

i can't believe how much exercise makes you feel good

last night James and I started the first day of training for our summer running goals
which are:

1. Run a 10K sometime in June
2. Run the Northstar Lake Tahoe Tough Mudder July 13th
3. Run a Half Marathon in September/October {date tbd when we find a race we like}

So last night around 8pm James and I went on our first run together in so long! He hasn't run in months! We both really challenged ourselves-I haven't been running to consistently but I still matched my time from when I last ran this route {3.2miles in 37ish minutes}. James hasn't run in months and kept up with me pretty much the whole way! He is so fit!

I downloaded new music for my playlist and really just felt the run through and through!
Towards the end I think I really got into a rhythm because it felt like my feet were just carrying me!

it just felt {darn} good.


Comments