it's monday...

that's right folks
it's monday.
WA Wa wa!

Weekend Recap
Saturday- We went to James' dad's house for lunch because his sister and family were up. I think that I forgot to announce before but I have a nephew! We got to see and hold little Evan for quite a while! He is so precious! After lunch we went to the DDSO poker event. I stayed in the game until level 6 and realized there was no way I would go any further unless I bought more chips. I think James was in until level 8 or so. Then we just hung out and drank cheap drinks!
Yesterday, we went to the Sacramento Farmer's Market with our friends Rachel & Blake-we bought some really yummy veggies and fruit and lemon juice {for lemonade-it's to DIE for}! Then the four of us went to a brunch at 58 Degrees and Holding {yelp review to come}! Fancy little place with great food and lots of wine! After that James and I went and met his dad, step mom and step brother at the River Cats game- they won! It was fun but oh-so-hot! James and I came home, took a little rest-I read-he played a game on his phone. Then we worked on the backyard a bit- it is looking so awesome! I can't wait to have our friends over this weekend for Nicole's birthday! We made yummy grilled veggies for dinner and watched Wreck It Ralph! This movie is totally not what I expected, really funny and we totally loved it!

Today- it's back to work and starting our Tough Mudder work out kick off! July 13th we will be doing the Northstar Lake Tahoe Tough Mudder, a 10-12 mile obstacle course with our friends and many many other people! It is going to be such a challenge but that is something I need in my life right now. I need workout motivation and a goal to strive for! I'm really looking forward to it!

The week ahead- work, work, work and more work. Hopefully a little bit of play, some reading and party planning. Oh, and hopefully a bit of time for blogging as well!

xoxo

Comments