Week 10 and First U/S

Wow this was such a reality check this week! We had our first ultrasound and it was amazing! Little Baby Wiegand measures 3.72 centimeters and has a heartbeat of 173 beats per minute! Now that we have pictures, measurements and a heartbeat it feels much more real that we are having a baby! 
There s/he is! James thinks it's a girl, I don't really have a feeling yet...


I also bought my first two maternity items this week- ahh! I ripped my best pair of jeans in week 4 so I was needing to find another good pair! So I stopped in at Baby Gap and picked up these jeans! They were the first pair I tried on and so comfortable! I did have trouble deciding on which size to purchase thought. The four's fit me perfectly, but I didn't want to grow out of them in a couple months so I ended up buying the six's.


I also purchased an Ingrid and Isabel Bellaband in black. It has been a lifesaver this week because the Gap jeans are just a little big right now (plus I can't wear jeans to work) and so I've been wearing the Bellaband over all my pants!


How far along: 10 weeks
Gender: unknown
Weight gain: +2lbs
Maternity clothes: Purchased maternity jeans and a Bellaband
Stretch marks: :( James said I've got more on my booty- I guess I need to use that Mustela a lot more!
Belly button in or out: In
Sleep: Good!
Best moment this week: First Ultrasound!
Worst moment this week: Being stressed out about school!
Miss anything: More time for working out!
Movement: No, too soon for that!
Cravings: Lots of apples with peanut butter and still ice-cream :)
Queasy or sick: Nope!
Looking forward to: Next Dr. visit to hear the heartbeat again right before Valentine's Day!
Not looking forward to: School today!

post signature


Comments