Announcement

I'm excited to finally announce that I got a new job!! I've been looking for a teaching job for almost 2 years now and have felt really discouraged! So a month ago I applied for a job at a company where I will be working with students with Autism. I just completed a week of full time training and have been assigned two clients. One of the clients is a high school student that I will work with every day while he is at school. I will mainly focus on academic work with him! The second student is a 6 year old boy that I will work with at his home, focusing on functional/educational skills and problem behaviors! 

I have worked with children with Autism in the past, but I am excited to start in a new way! The training I just went through was really thorough and informative about Applied Behavior Analysis! There are so many techniques that I learned that will be beneficial not just for the students I work with now, but for all my future students (special or regular ed)!

Here is a short video that we watched on the first day of training. It is only a 13 minute segment of a 45 minute video but it is so eye opening and fascinating!

Autism Every Day

Aside from the new work excitement, James and I just celebrated 3 months married, even more exciting is that in a few days we'll be celebrating NINE YEARS TOGETHER! It's so crazy to think about how long we have been together and all the sh stuff we have been through! I love James with my whole heart and I couldn't imagine our lives without each other! 

Our wedding 10-11-12 at PlumpJack Squaw Valley!

Us at the Tulum Ruins in Mexico!

The last night of our honeymoon, going out to dinner!

Gosh, now I'm not going to be able to stop thinking about how amazing our wedding and honeymoon were! Such AMAZING memories!

xoxo


Comments