Starting Out New

In the past I have had a different blog but it was really more like a diary for my own reference. I have decided to start a new blog about my life, my family, my goals, etc... One that I can share with my friends and family.

To start, I thought I would share my New Years Resolutions, well some of them:

1. Open an Etsy Shop- TweedleDeeDum Design
2. Buy A House & Motorcycle (with this, save more money)
3. Become a Full Time Employed Teacher
4. Help James to Expand/Improve/Organize His Business
5. Eat Healthier (Vegan) & Exercise More (Isn't this everyone's?)
6. Spend More Time With Family (Both James' and Mine)
7. Expand My Friendship "Circles"- with Delta Gamma & Other Interest Groups (meetup.com)

There are a few other goals that I am going to continue working on from the past years:
1. Create More Quality Time with James
2. Read More Books (To Include Non-Fiction and More Historical Fiction)

I know it seems like a lot of New Years Resolutions, most people only choose one or two, but I like having a lot of goals! With each of these I have plans for how I am going to work on them, but right now the only thing is trying to decide what is most important and managing my time!

I guess I better get back to work...


Comments