Cleaning House

As I was just cleaning house, I came across a few special tickets from December that I wanted to save and it reminded me that I planned (but didn't get the chance to make the time to) write down some of the exciting things that we did in 2012...

January: We spent New Year's Eve night with some of our best friends and went out to dinner and then lit some fireworks at a friend's home. We celebrated Jake's 19th Birthday! Leslie, Nicole & I took our cheerleading team to a competition where they placed 6th (WA Wa wa).

February: James and I travelled to East Liverpool Ohio to lay his dear sweet grandmother Aldine to rest. Though the trip was not for pleasure it was wonderful to meet many of James' extended family members and spend time with the people he rarely is able to see!

March: My whole family was able to go to Disneyland and CA Adventure because my cheerleading team qualified and competed in the Jr. National's competition! We also celebrated James' 26th birthday with a poker night!

April: I celebrated my 25th {quarter life crisis} birthday! I also attended Megan's bridal shower!

May: James, Megan, Cody & I went wine tasting in FairPlay. We celebrated our mothers. I went wedding dress shopping in San Francisco with Becca & Megan. I also learned how to play poker for the DDSO poker fundraising event! I also helped throw Megan's friend's bridal shower.

June: Chris & Kiersti got married! James and I went to Tahoe and climbed the most amazing hike: Castle Rock. We celebrated & remembered the life of my dad. We celebrated James' dad with wine tasting in Lodi. I went to Megan's bachelorette party in San Francisco. James went to Cody's bachelor party in Lake Tahoe.

July: We celebrated America's Independence & American Freedom! Megan & I took Becca to the Kenny Chesney & Tim McGraw concert in Oakland to celebrate her 16th birthday! We celebrated Megan & Cody's marriage in Foresthill! I went to San Diego with my family to help move Zack's stuff from his apartment {because he moved to AUSTRALIA for Study Abroad}. Our family went to the The Band Perry and Brad Paisley concert in Lake Tahoe!

August: We found out that we are going to be an Uncle & Aunt because Jennifer is pregnant! We celebrated Linda's birthday! Becca, Megan & Holly threw my bridal shower! James celebrated his bachelorness in Mammoth! I celebrated my bacheloretteness in Las Vegas!

September: We celebrated Zack's 22nd birthday, even though he was still in Australia! We thought about how 1 year had passed since my dad's motorcycle accident & death. We celebrated my amazing mother's birthday!

October: JAMES AND I WERE MARRIED ON OCTOBER 11TH, 2012 IN SQUAW VALLEY!!!!!!!!! We then celebrated consummated {haha} our marriage in Mexico! We enjoyed our time at the all inclusive resort with the beach, pool, unlimited drinks, zip lining and repelling tour, visiting the Mayan Ruins of Tulum, snorkeling in the Riviarian Reef and enjoying every minute of being a Mr. & Mrs. Wiegand!

November: We took our 4th annual friend's Apple Hill and FairPlay Wine tasting trip! James spent time Salmon fishing. We welcomed Zack back from Australia to the good ground of the United States. We gave thanks for the life we have an love so much on Thanksgiving with James' mom and my family.

December: We went out to dinner with our friends and then ice roller skating, like we were 9 year olds!  James went to the In Flames concert with C.J. in San Francisco. My family celebrated a wonderful Christmas gift of visiting Disneyland & CA Adventure again!!! We had a much needed Christmas party with my dad's family! We celebrated Christmas Eve with Ann's extended family and My extended family. We celebrated traditional Christmas morning with cinnamon rolls with my family. Then spent Christmas evening at our house for the first time with James' family!! James and I spent New Years Eve making dinner and spending quality time at home {I was sick :( }

The reason I wrote all this is because these are important memories to me and someday I may not remember them all. Pictures help, but I had to write them down because these are the things & days that matter to me now! Every day counts, but these days all have a significant impact on my life and I cherish every single one of them!

Until next time....

<3

Comments