Stream of Thought

For some reason, I am having a stream of a thousand thoughts right now and so I decided to blog it, so that I don't forget...

1. I need to get back on track with HEALTHY VEGAN eating-for real! I keep saying that I am going to and then get side tracked on pizza or easy mac and cheese! I'm done with that! I am going to start reading Vegan Freak so that I can get back into the right mind set...
2. I also need to get more enthused about exercise- I want to make a motivation work out pinterest board and have it open as one of my home pages so that I HAVE to look at it!
3. I'm super excited about my coming long term position. I just got out my old planner and started sketching out the daily schedule for 4 weeks, tomorrow I meet with the teacher and I can't wait to get planning!
4. Etsy shop is going really well-I already have my first paying customer and I have had two requests to do potential work in the future! I'm excited!
5. My book resolution for the year- this week I just finished Tina Fey's Bossypants it is totally funny and not anything like the books that I usually read-so yay! And Vegan Freak definitely qualifies- I just actually need to get into it!

That's all for now I guess.....

laters

Comments