Etsy Shop Open

I am so excited to announce that today I have opened my Etsy Shop!


I am really excited ecstatic!!

This week really hasn't been wonderful for me, so today I decided to get started on this project I have been wanting to do! So I opened up my shop.  I currently only have 4 items in the store, but there is much more to come {especially wedding related}!

I can't wait to see where this etsy shop goes. I am starting out with paper products sold as digital files, but I plan to go on to printing the products myself and shipping them. I also am planning to work with my brother with screen and vinyl printing shirts! I think that having an etsy shop is going to be a bit of work, but it will be worth it because it is something I really enjoy!

In the future, when my brother and I get the shirts up and running I really want to go back to my sorority and the others to hopefully work with them for their shirt/bag/other printing needs! I think that would be really fun!!



Aside from the exciting news of TweedleDeeDumDesign, I also found out that I am going to be doing a long {short} term substitute job for February-March teaching a 4th/5th grade combination class! I am pretty excited, I only wish it was longer! I have also been working hard to find other options for jobs besides teaching because I need MONEY! I am probably going to start tutoring again, as well as look into some other options!

The reason I need MONEY {do you hear me shouting that?} is that James and I ARE going to Europe this summer!

I AM GOING TO MAKE IT HAPPEN!

I've said for a long time that I would really like to go, but now is the perfect opportunity for James and I! I'm not fully employed, he owns his own business and has a designer who will work around his schedule, we don't have kids, we don't have a mortgage and by summer we won't have a car payment! All of these things put together are screaming for James and I to take 3 weeks this summer and travel around Europe! 

Well I guess I should probably stop writing about all this stuff and get to work action!

Check out my etsy shop and favorite it, to see what new designs I add!

Ta-Ta For Now....

Comments