Catch Up Days 8-14: Blog Every Day In May

WOW, I told you all I am not good with keeping up with my blog! It's kind of ridiculous, I love doing it but have such a hard time keeping up with it! Today I am going to attempt to catch up with Blog Every Day In May!

Day 8: A Piece of Advice for Others
This is kind of an obvious one but something I've definitely let help guide the things I stress about:
"Don't sweat the small stuff!"
I know it's cliche but it couldn't be more true! You probably won't realize until you go through something dramatic that most of the things we "stress out about" in life are dumb! I always ask myself- how will I feel about this in a month, year, 5 years? If the answer is that I probably won't care, then I try not to care about it in the moment as well!

Day 9: A Moment In Your Day

{terrible picture of me but I loved the new hairstyle I was trying- see how here}

{awesome song Dixie Chicks "I Can Love You Better"-I hadn't heard in a while on the way to work}

Day 10: Most Embarrassing Moment
Not something I want to go into details about. Let's just say it has ruined a friendship. :(

Day 11: Sell Yourself In 10 Words or Less
{awesome- said in a Barney Stinson voice} just kidding no but really I am awesome
Now 10 words for real:
creative, outgoing, organized, self-starter, inventive, energetic, loving, friendly, intelligent,
awesome. ;)

Day 12: What Do You Miss?

my dad.
not something I feel like writing about at the moment but I miss him more than anything in the world!

Day 13: Issue A Public Apology
Dear "friend",
SorryI'mNotSorry.
Love,
Robin

Day 14: Ten Things That Make Me Really Happy
1. My husband - love of my life - high school sweetheart - best friend

2. Reading/Watching Twilight or anything to do with it; I'm kind of a Twihard!

3. Lake Tahoe
{hiking with the hubbs}

{gorgeous view from Castle Rock trail}

4. Designing Invitations for my Etsy Shop: TweedleDeeDumDesign
5. Trying out new foods and restaurants based on Yelp reviews
6. Grey's Anatomy/How I Met Your Mother/Pretty Little Liars/Dexter/The Walking Dead/Sons of Anarchy

7. Spending quality time with my family
{gosh I have a good looking family L-R: Zack, Mom, Me, Hubbs, Becca, Jake}

8. Having a day off when it's windy outside so that I can lay in bed with the window open and read! {bliss}
9. Fall
10. Traveling {anywhere really but especially when it requires long drives or airplane rides}

Check back tonight for Day 15: A Day In The Life and my little life update!

post signature


Comments

  1. Your hair looks amazing!! and I LOVE Dexter!! My husband and I have dexter marathons with the dvd's because he's too cheap to get cable and says "we're a season behind...once we get caught up, we'll get cable"...i hope it's this year!! and you DO have a good looking fam :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment