Day 7: What Am I Most Afraid Of

It has been one week since I started the Blog Every Day In May Challenge. Yes, I skipped and made up for two days, but I happen to think I am going really strong in this! It seems like this might be the most challenging/rewarding month of my year so far. So before getting to the topic, I want to briefly talk about all the fun stuff going on...

FIRST, I got another long term substitute teacher job! I started shadowing the teacher today. I was primarily observing but overall it seems like things are going to go very well! I am REALLY hoping that it will turn into more than just a long term substitute job {see what I'm most afraid of below}.

SECOND, my etsy shop {TweedleDeeDumDesign} is really starting to take off! The last two days I have sold $82.50! I'm really excited about it! 

THIRD, I am starting up my tutoring business and have been in contact with a new client! She is hoping to have her daughter tutored twice a week in the summer for one hour each- ballin'!

FOURTH, fun times with friends and family: this weekend: Miranda Lambert and Dierks Bently Concert with besties! Celebrating Mother's Day this weekend with James' and my mothers and grandmothers and aunts! Then camping at the end of the month at Sugar Pine Point in Lake Tahoe!

Anyway, I'm just super stoked about all of that business pleasure!

Okay onto the challenge, what am I most afraid of?

Plain and simple. Not getting the job: that I have worked so hard for in college and life; that I racked up  thousands upon thousands of debt for; that I really want to attain! I just don't want everything I have worked so hard for to go to waste! Obviously, as in the book I just read (The Alchemist) everything has a purpose in discovering your own personal legend and so eventually I would understand if I wasn't to get a teaching job right now. BUT STILL, it's so maddening to not have everything pay off when I know that I can be as more successful than many people I know as a teacher! Gah! So in short, I am most afraid that all this hard work isn't going to pay off in a short term sense. Though, I do always try to keep in mind that everything happens for a reason and has a purpose. SO, we'll see what the future holds for Mrs. Wiegand.

post signature

{side note: goal for blog self: add more pictures to blog for the next 7 days- to include a weekend recap in pictures-check back Sunday!}

Comments