Day 15: A Day In The Life

As you can see, I just got a new app- A Beautiful Mess- it's super cool!
Scoping out the People Style Watch Magazine for Summer Survival Swap deals!

Creating my blog post from yesterday morning and scoping out my Summer Survival Swap partner's blog: http://www.shopschoolsleep.blogspot.com

Blowdrying my hair for work.

Just getting the work day started (half day).

Relaxing in an empty classroom.

Who can spy the leader in the Social Studies magazine?

Just fulfilling awesome Hangover Kit orders for my Etsy shop.

The hubbs worked late so I made myself an evening snack (that's blue cheese in the corner not Mayo like it looks).

Comments

  1. I loe the empty classroom and the quietness that comes with it!! especially after my 4th period in which I have 6th graders....ugh!!

    And Thanks for the shout out!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment