Day 1: Story of My Life

So as you all know, I am horrible at staying up on my blogging more than once or twice a month!
However, my friend Courtney over at


is linking up to Blog Every Day in May


created by 
Story of My Life


I decided to link up as well! {Though I'm not totally even sure what "linking up" technically means, I guess I'll learn as I go}

So for today's post- The story of my life in under 250 {197 to be exact} words!


I was born April 12, 1987 to the most amazing parents a girl could ask for. 

Within the next twelve years, I was blessed with three amazing siblings. Though we moved probably 11 times I was able to dabble in many girly activities: dance, ice skating, hoseback riding, softball, and cheerleading to name a few.

I went on to Rocklin High School where I met my wonderful husband! Graduated. Also, gained another crazy adorable {half} sibling.

Went to Sierra College, Chico State, back to Sierra, San Diego State {pledged my awesome sorority Delta Gamma}, Sac State and then graduated. I formed new friendships with my amazing 5 best friends! Yet again, gained a brilliant little {half} sibling. Entered the Sac State Credential program. Graduated.

my dad died in a motorcycle accident- out runnin’ the po-po. {he was pretty much a bad ass}

I got engaged to the love of my life.

We got married in BEAUTIFUL Squaw Valley.

I am now a substitute teacher {seeking employment}.

I’m now seeking what career is going to fulfill my life {dabbling in blogging, etsy shops, tutoring and teaching}, travel adventures and house hunting.

Who knows what the future holds.


Comments